• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

Why someone would use self tapping sheet metal screws to secure a dead front cover on an electrical panel full of branch circuit wiring is beyond me. I got the screw about half way out when it started to look like I was arc welding. Sparks, slag, and smoke everywhere. Now excuse me while I go home and change my pants.
34738895-2D72-4C50-858C-72426F5AA05B.jpeg

Similar to what the realtor said that drew my attention to it. He said “Get the F&%# out of here!!! That thing’s real!!” 😂

I suspect it’s a black man thing, but he was completely wigged out about it and superstitious. I hadn’t even noticed it I was so focused on inspection items.

Similar to what the realtor said that drew my attention to it. He said “Get the F&%# out of here!!! That thing’s real!!” 😂

I suspect it’s a black man thing, but he was completely wigged out about it and superstitious. I hadn’t even noticed it I was so focused on inspection items.
At least she didn't have an altar built for it with all the Santeria items!!!

Drug search warrants would turn up similar “uniqueness “. There was stuff you just look at and think “Why”?! It all adds to the wonderful person I’ve become!!!! 😝

Floyd T

...back in the day (WAY before COVID) I would wear rubber gloves any time I went to a drug house - because nearly always we found those items of "uniqueness". Knowing where they'd been it was the SMART thing to do... LOL

He was a white as can be retired Naval Officer (I met him before he left).