• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

jfields

Where did all my money go?
I see some of the craziest stuff. Last week I saw a dildo that I mistook for a fire extinguisher until I took a second look. Wish I snapped a picture for you guys. I was dumbfounded how it could fit anywhere. Anyways, thought this would be a good group to start sharing with now.

Looks like this mouse misjudged the opening in the basement screen in an attempt to gain access into the home. He lost his footing and slid down the ever narrowing gap until his own weight caused him to hang himself.
image.jpgimage.jpg

I see some of the craziest stuff. Last week I saw a dildo that I mistook for a fire extinguisher until I took a second look. Wish I snapped a picture for you guys. I was dumbfounded how it could fit anywhere. Anyways, thought this would be a good group to start sharing with now.
Did you contact the previous owner to see if you could return it?

Looks like this mouse misjudged the opening in the basement screen in an attempt to gain access into the home. He lost his footing and slid down the ever narrowing gap until his own weight caused him to hang himself.
View attachment 44742View attachment 44743
Do the seller's have to disclose this death, now that you have brought it to their attention?

When I told my GF that I wanted a urinal installed in any new house we looked at in the future you'd think I had 5 heads. I understand they may not be the most aesthetically pleasing, but in terms of practical function and better for the environment they can't be beat.

When I told my GF that I wanted a urinal installed in any new house we looked at in the future you'd think I had 5 heads. I understand they may not be the most aesthetically pleasing, but in terms of practical function and better for the environment they can't be beat.
Plus no seat to leave up or piss to wipe off if it splashes.