• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

Yep! Four….
An employee of mine loved frogs. He was trying to catch the toad in this basement window well and set it free. The toad was too slippery and he gave up after a few minutes. It wasn’t until he went into the basement and was looking out through the window that he saw what could have easily been a trip to the hospital.
View attachment 46304
I thought Joe was looking for a water shut off? Imagine that story when he gets to the hospital? "I was feeling around for a little froggy, and..........................."

I thought Joe was looking for a water shut off? Imagine that story when he gets to the hospital? "I was feeling around for a little froggy, and..........................."
No, it was just a basement window well and all he saw was that toad visible in the picture. He was always rescuing them.

Is that hair on her leg, or a birthmark? 😳
I'm pretty sure a vein blew out lifting the load. Kinda like when you exceed the recommended load for hydraulic lines.

*Edited due to illiteracy*

Last edited: