• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

In all honesty, do you ever find questionable things and place them next to areas marked as needing repair on your inspection, just so the homeowner finds it. Or, are you like, ā€˜fuck it, this will make a good story for more than one of us.ā€™
Honestly, that was a first for me. I mean, Iā€™ve seen several bongs, and dildoā€™s, etc., but I canā€™t remember having the issue and the bong in the same area where it would be in the report. Iā€™ve never picked something up and moved something just for the sake of a photo opportunity though.

I did have this one home though that comes to mind of embarrassing pictures for the seller. I went to do the bedroom and noticed an unpleasant odor. I kneeled down at one point to look under the bed and long story short, the teenage girl in the home had been pulling her tampons out over a couple of years and just dumping them between the outside wall and the bed. There were hundreds of used tampons down there. The carpet and wall was damaged as a result as well. So I took a picture and wrote it up. A health hazard just like mold would be.
When the homeowner got the report ā€œKarenā€ called me going off the deep end. Told me she was going to sue me if I didnā€™t remove the pictures and write up. I politely refused because I hadnā€™t made anything up, gave her my license number and suggested she file a complaint with DPOR. I never heard anything else.

Honestly, that was a first for me. I mean, Iā€™ve seen several bongs, and dildoā€™s, etc., but I canā€™t remember having the issue and the bong in the same area where it would be in the report. Iā€™ve never picked something up and moved something just for the sake of a photo opportunity though.

I did have this one home though that comes to mind of embarrassing pictures for the seller. I went to do the bedroom and noticed an unpleasant odor. I kneeled down at one point to look under the bed and long story short, the teenage girl in the home had been pulling her tampons out over a couple of years and just dumping them between the outside wall and the bed. There were hundreds of used tampons down there. The carpet and wall was damaged as a result as well. So I took a picture and wrote it up. A health hazard just like mold would be.
When the homeowner got the report ā€œKarenā€ called me going off the deep end. Told me she was going to sue me if I didnā€™t remove the pictures and write up. I politely refused because I hadnā€™t made anything up, gave her my license number and suggested she file a complaint with DPOR. I never heard anything else.

WTF is wrong with people, thatā€™s bloody disgusting.

I just realized we don't have a vomit quick emoji.
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Was her name Mary?

Just when I thought guys were the gross onesā€¦

If I ever make it back to the vHerf, remind me and Iā€™ll share an ā€œoccurrenceā€ or two while working my real job. As John sees daily, thereā€™s some ā€œuniqueā€ people in the world.

What amazes me about his job is the people know heā€™s coming, yet they fail to clean up shit. In my case, they didnā€™t know I was coming, so I understand the conditions being what they were.

In case I forget, ref pedo selling weed! 1634269548784.png

If I ever make it back to the vHerf, remind me and Iā€™ll share an ā€œoccurrenceā€ or two while working my real job. As John sees daily, thereā€™s some ā€œuniqueā€ people in the world.

What amazes me about his job is the people know heā€™s coming, yet they fail to clean up shit. In my case, they didnā€™t know I was coming, so I understand the conditions being what they were.

In case I forget, ref pedo selling weed! View attachment 48039
People are disgusting and women are the worse haha.

Story # 1, when I was working for Lennar homes in our corporate office. The women were so bad that the company had to write memos on all of the ladies restrooms and send a mass email to the entire company asking for the women to please stop urinating on the floor.

Story # 2 was my brief time selling windows. I would be scheduled to visit people in their homes to sell them way overpriced windows. The majority of the houses I visted were so disgusting that there literally wouldn't be a spot to sit down in the home. Garbage everywhere, all furniture covered etc. The crazier thing was these were the people i could get to buy $15,000 worth of windows. I would often want to remind these people that these new windows would allow people to see in too haha.

I was walking back from inspecting the shed (pictured in the background) and was so focused on the roof above, that I didnā€™t see the pool below. I walked right off the edge and into the pool where you can see the wet spot on the pool cover. I imagine it was quite hilarious watching me flail around trying to get back on the pool deck. When I asked my clients if they saw me the husband said ā€œNo! But I really wish I did!ā€
3E00F1FB-D175-4A7E-8EF1-BB5152EA9CFB.jpeg

I was walking back from inspecting the shed (pictured in the background) and was so focused on the roof above, that I didnā€™t see the pool below. I walked right off the edge and into the pool where you can see the wet spot on the pool cover. I imagine it was quite hilarious watching me flail around trying to get back on the pool deck. When I asked my clients if they saw me the husband said ā€œNo! But I really wish I did!ā€
View attachment 48205

So they can hold the weight of an elephant, on those?