• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

Hey! Wait a minute there…. 😂

This hose faucet didn’t get tested today. Nope!!
View attachment 48329
Cmon man, he wasn’t even close! That’s the one thing I don’t mess with is spiders. I know they gang up on you when your sleeping lol. I leave them alone as long as they leave me alone!

Cmon man, he wasn’t even close! That’s the one thing I don’t mess with is spiders. I know they gang up on you when your sleeping lol. I leave them alone as long as they leave me alone!
In all seriousness, I did test that hose faucet.
I am like you, but when it comes to bees. Don’t like them because I am allergic, but don’t get freaked out about them being near me. Live and let live….

In all seriousness, I did test that hose faucet.
I am like you, but when it comes to bees. Don’t like them because I am allergic, but don’t get freaked out about them being near me. Live and let live….
Hey I make the same deal with bees too. Except those cicada killers…they won’t leave you alone…I’m not a damn cicada!

Hey I make the same deal with bees too. Except those cicada killers…they won’t leave you alone…I’m not a damn cicada!
I don't think they'll sting you will they?

I don't think they'll sting you will they?
The killers? No but that doesn’t stop them from scaring the living shit out of me every time.

The real issue was the neighbors lawn. I don’t know if they are in a life cycle thing but we didn’t see any this year.

To compare lawns is like my lawn is like a rainforest…the neighbors is like the desert. And these guys just loooove the desert. Lol

The killers? No but that doesn’t stop them from scaring the living shit out of me every time.

The real issue was the neighbors lawn. I don’t know if they are in a life cycle thing but we didn’t see any this year.

To compare lawns is like my lawn is like a rainforest…the neighbors is like the desert. And these guys just loooove the desert. Lol

Yep, they like dirt. My neighbor’s yard was the same way, so I started boiling water in my kettle and pouring it down the holes. Usually does the trick, in at least killing the larvae and you’ll hear it if an adult cicada wasp is in there.

Also a tennis racket works pretty well, in killing them. It will cut them in half and you’ll be set. I’ve never been stung by one, but I’ve read that the only they would is if they got in your clothing or something similar.

So I’m at this house today (duh), and I’m working with a new agent who in my eyes is just a kid at about 25 ish years old. I’m inspecting the exterior GFCI outlet by the rear deck and I see these two metal tabs sticking out of the receptacles. I jokingly say “Touch them and let me know if they’re live.” Didn’t even think for a minute he was dumb enough. Well, he was! Somehow poor guys wedding ring completed the circuit and it looked like he was arc welding with sparks and slag flying everywhere. The female client screamed, and when it was all done he had tears running down his face, along with some nice burns on his fingers. I’ve got this weird defense mechanism quirk where when people get hurt, I start to laugh (even if I don’t think it funny). So, I’m cracking up uncontrollably and the client is yelling at me “WTF is wrong with you” until I explain myself. The black marks weren’t there before he did that, and by the way, I did think it was freaking hilarious. 😂
Probably won’t see him again….

ETA: I did feel bad about his wedding ring. That got all jacked up.
544B31B1-A765-4B05-874E-185D3ACDDA0F.jpeg

Last edited:
So I’m at this house today (duh), and I’m working with a new agent who in my eyes is just a kid at about 25 ish years old. I’m inspecting the exterior GFCI outlet by the rear deck and I see these two metal tabs sticking out of the receptacles. I jokingly say “Touch them and let me know if they’re live.” Didn’t even think for a minute he was dumb enough. Well, he was! Somehow poor guys wedding ring completed the circuit and it looked like he was arc welding with sparks and slag flying everywhere. The female client screamed, and when it was all done he had tears running down his face, along with some nice burns on his fingers. I’ve got this weird defense mechanism quirk where when people get hurt, I start to laugh (even if I don’t think it funny). So, I’m cracking up uncontrollably and the client is yelling at me “WTF is wrong with you” until I explain myself. The black marks weren’t there before he did that, and by the way, I did think it was freaking hilarious. 😂

View attachment 48402
He was stupid enough to touch it, he deserves everything he got....

View attachment 48402
That is hilarious!

View attachment 48402
That was an electrifying performance. Totally Halloween 🎃 worthy 👍

If he was dumb enough to touch it, he deserved to get lit up like a Christmas Tree!

View attachment 48402

He obviously wasn’t raised with an older brother or asshole dad 😂

View attachment 48402
Now I'm no electrician but..... Why the fug are there metal contacts in the receptacle