• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF FLOR FINA 8-5-8 Sun Grown

LarryH

Stogiesaurus
I smoked this stick on Tuesday night. I new it was a higher end stick than the regular Arturo Fuente green label but am not sure which it is. If someone could comment on what it was I would appreciate it. Sorry there aren’t pictures of the cigar but I didn't think to take one before I started. The ribbon on the cedar is black.

The cigar started off okay and remained pretty consistent until about the last 2 inches. I would say it had a mild/medium body. I'm not very good at picking up on complexity but if I had to guess I would say not very.

With about 2 inches to go the cigar took a turn for the worse. I don't quite know how to describe it but it took on a kind of bitter, off taste that I only seem to get from NCs but never have from AF. I stayed with it for about another half inch then had to let it go which I was not happy about. It wasn't quite as bad as some I've had like a C.A.O. Italia from the summer that I suffered about half way through. I'm a slow smoker and probably had close to 2 hours in this one. I've had several other black label 8-5-8s that were just fine.

gallery_6514_401_77661.jpg

Edit for title update and correction. Thanks Tom.

I thought the SG had a red ribbon for some reason. I actually have a couple of these and didn't know it.