• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aiport duty free

Ijones

I'm by Oslo dutyfree and I'm looking at some d4s is 57rh to low to buy?

If they have been stored at 57% long term, they are no good. Regardless of how you bring them back to the proper RH, they will taste terrible because they have been robbed of the oils that provide the flavor.

Is it at 57 because the door was just opened maybe?
Actually it was at 52 because of the door and there's a gap it's slowly moved up to 59 trying to see where it settles but every 10 minutes someone interrupts that 😐

Any chance london duty got anything better, that's my next stop?

I thought some here store cubans here in low 60s high 50s?

I have never been a fan of members who join CigarPass to serve as a concierge service for their questions about Cuban and hard to find cigars, but piss on the community when it doesn’t serve them.

Linky
Holy crap I went down a rabbit hole clicking on that link. Every post he made had another person linking to another one he argued with people in and I read those too haha. How is this guy here still?

If they have been stored at 57% long term, they are no good. Regardless of how you bring them back to the proper RH, they will taste terrible because they have been robbed of the oils that provide the flavor.

^^^This should be stickied somewhere^^^. Too many people waste precious time and energy trying to resurrect the dead. Life's too short to smoke a Frankenstein cigar...

Well.. with one exception..

Tat-SkinnyM-Frank.jpg

Simply return the dead back to earth and spark up a new one.

Holy crap I went down a rabbit hole clicking on that link. Every post he made had another person linking to another one he argued with people in and I read those too haha. How is this guy here still?
Damn! I guess I need to dig a little deeper? My douche-o-meter never even went off!