• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the Hard Work Is About To Pay Off!

gunsandcigars88

Well fellas, after a few months of barely being on here my long hours are about to pay off. I have been working like crazy(28-33 days straight at a time 12 hour shifts) for the past few months. Now this coming Tuesday the 25th I close on my first house. After almost 2 years in this apartment I am VERY ready for the change of pace. I am looking forward to getting back my time to surf CP more, smoke a few cigars and fire up a few pipes. Though I know there will be plenty of time spent working on a yard and doing the whole homeowner thing, lol.
B

Congrats on the house! Look forward to seeing you around more as well!

Congrats pal. We just closed ourselves and we're moving tomorrow. Can't wait to get out of the city

Congrats on the house! Hope you put away some great cigars to enjoy on the 25th.

Congrats B, that is great news buddy. It was a proud moment in my life as I'm sure it is in yours as well. It will be nice to have you around more, now, about that brother of yours....

Congrats! The wife and I closed on our first house 1 year and ~1 month ago. After having lived in apartments/dorms for 7 years before and having a motorcycle stolen along with putting up with crummy neighbors and paper thin walls, ill echo your sentiment!

Even with all the upkeep that is required, i would not trade it for anything.

Congratulations. Being a property owner is a wonderful thing. Until....You get your first property Tax bill, the septic system goes kaput, the roof leaks and the termites come to dinner.
ohmy.gif

Doc.

Pay no attention to Doc, he's cranky and dyspeptic! :laugh:

Closed on my first house 2 years ago this coming June 25. There's no feeling on earth like waking up in your own place . . . mowing your own lawn . . . unclogging your own toilets . . . :rolleyes:

Actually I do love mowing my own lawn. I'm in a brand new subdivision and I've got the nicest one on the block.

But hey, if you got in under the $8K tax credit deadline you're going to LOVE next year's tax return!

~Boar

There's nothing wrong with my stomach.

Doc.

Congrats B, that is great news buddy. It was a proud moment in my life as I'm sure it is in yours as well. It will be nice to have you around more, now, about that brother of yours....

Thanks Moe, as for my brother... He and his wife recently moved into their first house, he graduated college, and he stays very busy. lol, but he still slows down to burn a good one every now and then.

Congrats Brandon, haven't seen you at the herfs in a while. Glad to hear from you again bro.

I am really looking forward to being able to make it to another HERF. It has been far too long since I have gotten together with the crew.

Congratulations. Being a property owner is a wonderful thing. Until....You get your first property Tax bill, the septic system goes kaput, the roof leaks and the termites come to dinner.
ohmy.gif

Doc.

Doc, please don't curse me with problems.
B

The time has finally arrived. I'm currently breaking in MY backporch with the first drink and smoke. A 2008 Opus shark from a Opus 22 set (compliments or bigjake6904) and a glass of Ardbeg Ariegh Nam Beist. This shall be a night to remember.
B

The time has finally arrived. I'm currently breaking in MY backporch with the first drink and smoke. A 2008 Opus shark from a Opus 22 set (compliments or bigjake6904) and a glass of Ardbeg Ariegh Nam Beist. This shall be a night to remember.
B

Bout time you found a reason to smoke it!

Congrats Brandon!

Congrats Brandon, I wish you many years of happiness in your new home...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats! Two very happy times in my life were when I bought my first house and when I sold it! :D