• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Always willing to help - homebrew

Marine6186

...oh you want me to say something.
Hey folks just wanted to let you all know that I have most of my Brew Master certification and used to work as a Brewer at Big Ditch Brewery (Tap NY Best Brewery winner 2016).

My professional career took a rapid climb and I didn't finish my Brew Master certification because my Masters degree became a priority. Additionally, due to scheduling conflicts I no longer work at Big Ditch.

If any of you are looking for help please feel free to reach out to me. I may be able to help. Doesn't matter if it is science, history or application - I'm pretty well rounded.

Cheers!

My lady is giving me lip about visiting the cigar lounge too often. What should I do, man?

So my wife got a Mr Beer home brew lager kit. I started the brew a couple days ago and it got me thinking about how to brew my own recipes. I've done a little bit of research and am always open to advice. Things to and not to do, pitfalls to avoid etc etc

Good to have some home brewers on the forum, been brewing for 10 years, and love it!

T