• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amazing Homemade Chicken Parmigiana

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
http://youtu.be/3as6DlDpius

After some time, I've decided to start putting all of my cooking, grilling and BBQ smoking recipes out on youtube. I'm going to try to do 1-2 videos a week. This was my first attempt at ever putting together a youtube video. I felt Freddy Fender was an appropriate choice for background music.

You are far too neat...just sayin... ;)
Love good chicken Parm. Buffalo Mozzarella is sublime. I can't get it fresh enough here. Starts breaking down after about 10 days in that is starts to liquefy. Still better than none, and everyone should have it, at least once, in their life.

Freddie Fender was indeed good to hear.

Looks like you were taking out some serious aggression on that chicken breast :laugh: . Nice video, keep them coming!

ETA. By the way, I think that this chicken would also make a superb sandwich

Anytime. Thanks for the support. I'm hoping to do my rib recipe this weekend. The bones fall out of them.

Looks delicious.   I am in charge of the house next week - I think I will serve this one of the days.  

I will look forward to the rib recipe.  

BigJake6904 said:
Anytime. Thanks for the support. I'm hoping to do my rib recipe this weekend. The bones fall out of them.
Perfect timing.  

I've been having a craving for ribs. I was Planning on grabbing some up and throw them in the smoker this weekend or next.  I usually pull my recipe off of smoking meat forums using Jeffs rub but, am always up for trying something new and might hold off for your recipe.  

Greggj77 said:

Perfect timing.  

I've been having a craving for ribs. I was Planning on grabbing some up and throw them in the smoker this weekend or next.  I usually pull my recipe off of smoking meat forums using Jeffs rub but, am always up for trying something new and might hold off for your recipe.  

I use Malcolm's recipe from Killer Hogs BBQ but with Zachry's Sweet Rub and the 3-2-1 method at roughly 225 degrees with Pecan and Cherry wood. Perfect coloring and the last time I cooked them, when I went to flip them...2 of the bones quite literally dropped out of the meat.

Hey jake. Great to see you!

How did your diet/exercise regime go? I guess I missed your updates to it.