• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An interview with Pete Johnson

mr.mac

CLICK ME

Great little interview that was done with Pete. He talks a lot about the early days, hooking up with Pepin and also a little preview of some stuff to look for in the future.

Read it if you got the time. He even mentions the cigar boards... :thumbs:

mac

Great read! Interesting to get the whole story.

Nice Q&A. I cant wait to find out what size the 2009 Cojonu will be. And as always looking forward to the "monster" series

Thanks for the link! I was impressed by the sheer size of this interview Jeff did with Pete Johnson. Jeff has been writing reviews at CigarJack.net for the past few months, this interview is killer. After meeting Jeff finally at the IPCPR, I can see how he can get anyone to talk to him. He's a great guy.

I don’t wear a Guayabera, I don’t wear a funny hat. I don’t stand in a field and pretend I own a farm. Or smell leaves from a bale and tell you ‘this will go with that.’

Who does that?

Good read. Thanks

Pete sounds like a very down to earth guy. Like it didnt get to his head. Thats awesome that he plays bass and was in a band, should make for some great conversation on 8/19.

I live in the town he is from here in Maine (Gardiner)....not many pretensions here....matter of fact really not much of anything here so I can understand why he left ;)...cheers