• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And another one..

whylieineedacigar

Yolalatlpwry
Came home today to another unexpected large package. I asked my wife "did you order something?" And she replied "No, but the box says fragile on it and the postman basically threw it on the stairs." I then proceeded to open it and it blew my mind the amount of beverages that were in it. Some that I have really been wanting to try and some that I have never heard of but that I'm sure will be delicious. I was happy that nothing was damaged.

Mr. Brandon, you are one of the crazy ones, thank you for your generosity and again I ask myself the question "what the heck have I done to deserve this?" CP never ceases to amaze me. You gentlemen are whole other breed.

I'm sure you know which one I'm drinking first! Thanks again kind sir!

Enjoy buddy! Hopefully something stands out, I think all I sent were stouts I wanted to send a glass as well, but it wouldn't fit. You'll have to let me know what you think of each one.

Last edited:
Enjoy buddy! Hopefully something stands out, I think all I sent were stouts I wanted to send a glass as well, but it wouldn't fit. You'll have to let me know what you think of each one.

I will! And no worries about the glass, with all the booze you sent it's more than enough! Thanks again!