• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And I thought the war was over

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
What the hell ya pickin' on me for? The California address and the NYC post mark were a nice touch. Thanks for the great cigars. Wish I knew who the fugg you were. I'd send you a nice PM or something.

Doc.

What the hell ya pickin' on me for? The California address and the NYC post mark were a nice touch. Thanks for the great cigars. Wish I knew who the fugg you were. I'd send you a nice PM or something.

Doc.

Sounds tactical!

Nice hit.

You must have made a comment somewhere here that you finally put away your snowblower and didn't know what to do with your time, Doc.

Good hit whoever you are!

It was from a Yankees fan. They were so dismayed by your Sox sweeping them this weekend, they felt compelled to send you cigars!

C'mon, somebody own up to this. Flippin' coward and snake in the grass.:0 Someone will rat ya out eventually. You can't trust anyone here, especially some newb looking to get into my good graces. Hell, even Impacted Jack would sell your sorry ass down the river if he thought I'd be nice to him.

Doc.