• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Announcement ... FYI

PuroEsq

The Member Formerly Known as "JAEwing"
Hello BOTL & SOTL:

I have been a member here for some time although I tend to follow the rule of "read more post less". You have known me, until recently, as JAEwing.

When I joined I had no clue what "handle" to give myself so I chose the not very original and not very creative initials and last name.

However, now that it appears that I will stick around here - provided I do not flame out sometime down the road - I have asked Rod to grant me permission to change that boring moniker to one that is more suiting to my passion and profession. He granted this request.

As you can see I am now PuroEsq. :thumbs:

- Jason

Hello BOTL & SOTL:

I have been a member here for some time although I tend to follow the rule of "read more post less". You have known me, until recently, as JAEwing.

When I joined I had no clue what "handle" to give myself so I chose the not very original and not very creative initials and last name.

However, now that it appears that I will stick around here - provided I do not flame out sometime down the road - I have asked Rod to grant me permission to change that boring moniker to one that is more suiting to my passion and profession. He granted this request.

- Jason

Purobrat was taken...huh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats on the new look.

Hello BOTL & SOTL:

- Jason

Purobrat was taken...huh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats on the new look.

Yes it was. I am sad and down on my luck too so please send me some cigars. :sign:

Is this another one of your "Look at Me" posts? :0 or were you forced by a fellow barrister to change under threat of lawsuit? :whistling:

.... ;) cool moniker Jason!

You're still here ???

Wow ... I can really feel the love from this forum. :(

Hello BOTL & SOTL:

- Jason

Don't forget to update your "Getting a Handle on your Handle Thread" :sign:

-Lou

Hello BOTL & SOTL:

- Jason

Don't forget to update your "Getting a Handle on your Handle Thread" :sign:

-Lou

I would handle the "Getting a Handle on your Handle" thread if I had handled that particular thread about handles before.

:sign:

Better go post an intro newbie, also you should check out the Newbie Sampler Trade... :sign:

We'll treat you the same, no matter what your handle. Keep the faith, bro.

Better go post an intro newbie, also you should check out the Newbie Sampler Trade... :sign:

Do I have to wait 3 months before I try to sell anything? Can I discuss my/your sources for ISOM cigars? And I was thinking about trying to change the rules and the way you all do things around here too while I am at it. :laugh:

Do I have to wait 3 months before I try to sell anything? Can I discuss my/your sources for ISOM cigars? And I was thinking about trying to change the rules and the way you all do things around here too while I am at it. :laugh:

Heck, I want everyone to know where I get my isoms from!

Here's my source.

Heck, I want everyone to know where I get my isoms from!

Here's my source.

AND such great prices! No wonder you have such a wonderful collection!

??? :laugh: