• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Bomb

Oh the humanity of it :0 , will there ever be another safe mail box. :laugh:

OMG!!

I think we need to call the FBI!!

I think we have the UNIBOMBER amongst us!! LOL!!

sleepy jim lives in a small town and the post office is a guy on horseback.thats ok tho the anticipation makes it worse...or better :cool:

alexgtp said:
OMG!!

I think we need to call the FBI!!

I think we have the UNIBOMBER amongst us!! LOL!!
[snapback]165358[/snapback]​
You say that like you already knew he only has 1 nut!

:laugh:

The way things are going with my mail it seems to take an extra 5 or so days, I think I will stop sending priority, well then it would take a month to get anything......

Sorry.

OK not really sorry.....

hehehe

Jim

Someone call Jimmy Carter!!, :0 someone page the U.N.!!. :0

STOP THE BOMB.

Sing it with me fellow CP'ers!.

"Hey-hey, ho-ho, we don't want your stickin' bombs....hey-hey....."

"Hey-hey LBJ...how many..." er...uh.....wrong era. :blush:

:sign:

Hmm Came home today from work and the wife is yelling at me for buying something from Ebay. I look at the name and couldn't think of who it came from or what it was. Then she hands me another box. I'm thinking what the hell is going on. So I look at that name and that one is from Tony Bones from our newbie sampler trade.

The second box has me really,really confused. So I open it up and pull out more cigars. The wife is trying to figure out what is going on. I just have a huge grin on my face. I'VE BEEN BOMBED :D :whistling: :laugh: :love:

What an awesome bomb Jim you are truely a BOTL, One of the biggest suprise to land in that box was the CAO black,I have been looking for that one for awhile now. Thanks a ton for the smokes, can't wait for them to sit a little while so that I can lit them up.

Now togo out there and replace my mailbox. I think the mailman lost a hand on this one.

Nice work, Cao black to boot nicccce.

gtphale...Since im sure SJ leaves his gars in a good humidity. And if they were in ziplocs or the like. You shouldn't have to wait to long.

Oh i'm sure I won't but I want to look at it as a cigar for a bit and not as ashes. lol Thank god for glass tops.

All I was doing was minding my own business and then bam!!!
My mail box went up in smoke!!!
Thanks Jim you put me over my limit in my humi and now I am going to have to buy a cooler!!
What a warm welcome to CP!! :thumbs:

jeeez! it's like a friggin' warzone round here! :0

now THAT is what I'd call "friendly fire"! :thumbs: