• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another donation to a BOTL

JackImpact

Got this watch a long time ago. Im not a fan of green and dont like this face style. Watch just needs a new battery. Still has the wrapping, tags and original links all on it. Comes in the box with the little manual and such. Just thought someone else could use it since its not doing me any good.

Edit: Same rules as a pass, or the same ones from my last post with the camera and gps.

http://imgur.com/mg4pd

No bites? If no one is interested I'll definitely trade you some sticks for it, Jack.

Just think. I could take pictures of myself with my new watch with my new camera. :laugh:

Haha. If no one else wants to come forward than why not! The dang thing has been taking up bookshelf space for forever. Ive never liked green, so Im not going to wear it and my brothers dont wear watches. So I thought, Hey! Someone might like green lol

Not a bad looking watch. Surprised it's not gone yet.

Beautiful! What an offer! I'm good on watches though. I just received the one my grandfather's.

Well, I figured I'd let it stew over night... No takers? Send 'er over, Jack. I've got a few sticks I'll trade you for it.

Well, I figured I'd let it stew over night... No takers? Send 'er over, Jack. I've got a few sticks I'll trade you for it.

Will do my friend, remessage me your address and I will try and get it out tomorrow. Like I said, its quartz movement so it just needs a new battery, its never come out of the case haha

Beautiful! What an offer! I'm good on watches though. I just received the one my grandfather's.

Ive only recently gotten into watches when I realized I only had one and thats when I remembered this watch. Im not even sure if my Grandfathers have hand me down watches. They could be cheap like my Dad and have a 10 dollar Timex from Walmart haha