• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Great Free Offer

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Ok, you've already read everything from my iPod & flat screen threads.
You've heard the good and bad. There are people that believe in this, and there are others that don't. I'm one of the believers.
I just found another site by the same company that is offering new computers!
Check out this great offer
Because this is a larger, more expensive item, they require that you get 10 referrals.
I'm starting from scratch with this one - so if anyone is interested in this offer - please click my link.

BTW, from my experience, the Blockbuster video and Infone trials are the fastest and easiest. You can immediately cancel the Blockbuster trial without being charged and even though you supply Infone with a credit card - just don't use the service and you'll never be charged.

Thanks in advance to everyone willing to help me out,
Dave :D

Hey, if you want a new desktop... buy it.
New Ipod? buy it
New flatscreen? buy it.

Wanna hook a bunch a guys into creating massive amounts of spam and wasting time... do it in private.

It's too good to be true.
Don't you get it?

My sympathy to the folks already signed up.

NA

Hey, don't like it, don't sign up for it. I for one see it is minimal time and effort, and doesn't cost anything, so if it works, great, I've just gotten some cool stuff for free, if not, oh well, I hope people have learned by now to have more than one email address. :)

texasaggie said:
I hope people have learned by now to have more than one email address. :)
VERY good advice!

BTW: fllbrent, I LOVE your sig pic. That's a very funny picture.

Dave ;)