• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any LAAA Fans out there?

Greggj77

Title says it all. Figured that I might as well make this series a little more interesting.

Any Angels fans want to wager a premium 5er (min $8) a stick on the Sox Angels series?

has this started yet? I guess I can take it. I don't get the game here. Let me know what happens.

My intent was to leave this open until the 1st pitch of game 2. After they went down 0-2 I was going to close it. However, this weekend got crazy and I was not able to get back on line to do so.

My bad, so with that said PM me your addi and I will send something out your way. :)

My intent was to leave this open until the 1st pitch of game 2. After they went down 0-2 I was going to close it. However, this weekend got crazy and I was not able to get back on line to do so.

My bad, so with that said PM me your addi and I will send something out your way. :)

Oh no you def don't have to do that. We never agreed upon a deal. Next time man.