• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any of you Pepin Ho's...

ilcchef2

...notice the "Little Havana Overruns" in the new Holts catalog? I'm no expert (maybe they're made by the Don, maybe not) but I got two bundles and at 2 bucks a pop I like 'em a lot!

...notice the "Little Havana Overruns" in the new Holts catalog? I'm no expert (maybe they're made by the Don, maybe not) but I got two bundles and at 2 bucks a pop I like 'em a lot!

How much do they taste like Pepins? Anyone know anything about these?

Seth

I don't know if it really is a Pepin product or not...the ad copy suggests that it is though.

This is an illustrious closeout we procured from the #1 cigar-maker in Miami! These cigars are truly unbelievable smokes for the money! Handmade from 100% Nicaraguan long-fillers, these medium to full-bodied beauts boast oily, buttery-brown Nicaraguan wrappers. Rich, spicy and fantastically flavorful, these gems are without a doubt our finest overruns to date!

bump... :blush:

anyone have more info on these? I am definitely interested...

Thanks in advance! ~Jadon

I was looking at them too....

Tim

It has been confirmed on another board. These were indeed rolled in Pepins Miami factory by his nine master rollers. A one time blend and small batch buy out and sell off by Holts. With the word out about these on HP (those guys buy frenzy smokes by the truck load) and the one time limited supply, these will be gone in a heartbeat! WTGTG and don't
say I didn't tell you guys!