• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Shops with Bombay Tobak M.Esteli Toro?

Mizicke5273

I've been wanting to restock on these, but Atlantic has not restocked yet either. I'm beginning to wonder if they have been discontinued or just in short supply. Anyone with any info or who has these to buy?

Edit to Add: I forgot to mention I did look on their site and they do have retailers listed. Anyone with any previous dealings with any of them?

I've been wanting to restock on these, but Atlantic has not restocked yet either. I'm beginning to wonder if they have been discontinued or just in short supply. Anyone with any info or who has these to buy?

Edit to Add: I forgot to mention I did look on their site and they do have retailers listed. Anyone with any previous dealings with any of them?

Judging by Phil's review, I would surmise that it was killed off. Especially since it debuted in 2019... covid certainly didn't work in its favor.

Phil gave it a disastrous review, which is unfortunate.. as I know Bombay is capable of great things.. anyone who's had a Gaaja knows this.

I know all to well what it's like to lose a stick you love. Thankfully, these days, it's very easy to find other amazing sticks to add to your favorites list. I'll definitely keep an eye out for these since you're looking.. but you may wanna just shoot them an email.

Have you had their Gaaja in robusto? It's fantastic. Last one I had was from a B&M in TX, smoked like a dream right from the walk-in. I wish I would have bought more at the time.

If you have had it, how does it compare to the M.Esteli you're looking for?

Judging by Phil's review, I would surmise that it was killed off. Especially since it debuted in 2019... covid certainly didn't work in its favor.

Phil gave it a disastrous review, which is unfortunate.. as I know Bombay is capable of great things.. anyone who's had a Gaaja knows this.

I know all to well what it's like to lose a stick you love. Thankfully, these days, it's very easy to find other amazing sticks to add to your favorites list. I'll definitely keep an eye out for these since you're looking.. but you may wanna just shoot them an email.

Have you had their Gaaja in robusto? It's fantastic. Last one I had was from a B&M in TX, smoked like a dream right from the walk-in. I wish I would have bought more at the time.

Love Phil ... but his review on this one doesn't match my experience's with the M.Esteli. Is it a 90? No. But the bundle I've been smoking out of gives me no disappointment on the under 6 bucks a stick price point I paid. And no.... it's no GAAJA blend. But you can't buy GAAJA's for $5 and change ...so there's that. I'm positive these were put out as a lower priced point affordable option line extension. Again... just my .02.

I'd say someone has an axe to grind in that review or something of the sort. At the very least, it sounded like he had his mind made up before he even lit it up. Never heard of the guy before, so I personally don't know their tastes or if they are even a good source for a review.

However, I can say the M.Esteli is a great smoke for my tastes! Yeah, I've had a few of the other Bombay Tobak lines before and I think it was the Kesara that I really enjoyed, but have not had a Gaaja yet.

I'd say someone has an axe to grind in that review or something of the sort. At the very least, it sounded like he had his mind made up before he even lit it up. Never heard of the guy before, so I personally don't know their tastes or if they are even a good source for a review.

However, I can say the M.Esteli is a great smoke for my tastes! Yeah, I've had a few of the other Bombay Tobak lines before and I think it was the Kesara that I really enjoyed, but have not had a Gaaja yet.
Yeah, I had an axe to grind or something...