• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any thoughts on the Monte Grand Edmundo LE?

jepe

Anyone tried them yet and can give me some feedback on them.
How are they comparing to the Sublimes ?

Anyone tried them yet and can give me some feedback on them.
How are they comparing to the Sublimes ?

I reviewed it here (external link). I would say that it's similar to the sublimes with slightly less sweetness, less vanilla, and more tea-like flavours (similar to a Cohiba). It's smoking young right now, and I remember the Sublimes were almost perfect right out of the box. Probably a good candidate for two or three years in the humi. I just happen to have a comparison pic too:

gallery_11664_1367_47479.jpg

Thanks.
That was a good review,They really do look a like the Sublimes but as for the taste I will have to wait and see.
I'm gonna order me some singles and check them out.

It's tough to beat the Sublimes. I know many have complained about underfilling, but I have to say it was one of the best Montecristos I've ever had. Have gone through several boxes of them, and have yet to smoke a bad one. Hopefully the Grand Edmundos will measure up.

I just had a box of the Grand Edmundos come in and was struck by how similar the wrapper looked to the Sublimes. I'm going to test one out after I've given them a few weeks to acclimate in the humi. Really looking forward to it.