• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody else see this?

g-smoke

Silent but deadly
Unless it's me, I think some hapless bidder has unwittingly bid over $2,300 for a couple 5ers of Pete Johnson smokes.

LINK

???

Just glad it wasn't me. My wife would kill me ... wake me from the dead and kill me again.

Ouch, I really hope he doesn't end up paying that much for those sticks! :(

I don't know if they will, but cigar auctioneer better bail him out. Its clear he didn't mean to put 2301. He has a bid 4th or 5th down at $23.01. I honestly feel really bad for him.

I don't know if they will, but cigar auctioneer better bail him out. Its clear he didn't mean to put 2301. He has a bid 4th or 5th down at $23.01. I honestly feel really bad for him.

+1. I really hope Cigar Auctioneer doesn't take advantage of him. Cigar Auctioneer would be stupid to accept his bid because if they did, they would lose a ton of buyers.

+1. I really hope Cigar Auctioneer doesn't take advantage of him. Cigar Auctioneer would be stupid to accept his bid because if they did, they would lose a ton of buyers.

+1 Also I think if Cigar Auctioneer forces him to pay up they would lose alot of credibility its a honest mistake(I hope). I know I could never hold someone to that.

I did something similarly stupid on cigarauctioneer last year. I called Famous immediately and they cancelled my bid. IIRC, it is fairly easy for them to do something within a few minutes of making a bid, not so easy after that, and a PITA after the auction closes.

He made the bid tonight, so hopefully he got in contact with them right away. If I were him, then I would be on the telephone as soon as Famous opens up tomorrow morning.

Man, that sucks...He could have gotten way more than 3 at that bid...maybe they'll let him up it to 5 :sign:

As of 7:30am CST,the bid is no longer there....

I have to say that I'm glad to see that it has been removed...it was clearly a mistake, and I'm glad they didn't take advantage of the poor guy...way to go C.A.! :thumbs:

-Aaron