• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody Up For A Quick 18 Holes?

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
With "The Masters" upon us, and such a premium placed on putting at Augusta, I thought fitting to have a contest. The first one to post a better score (with a screen shot) with at least 6 holes in one gets a 5er.

Golf Game

Here's the score to beat
Wade.jpg

edited to add (with a screen shot)

I did it but I can't get the image there.
I got a 34 with 6 aces.
Standby.....

Looks like Gary (sonuvabum) is our winner. Gary, I'll give you an option, you can get the nice 5er, or a random sampler pack of 15 average sticks. Care to play "Let's Make A Deal"?

Cant see the hole by hole scores to verify the aces, the pic's too small. Can you make it larger?

My apologies for the tiny photo, below is a larger photo....

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inb...=larger%20photo

With that said Sonuvabum did a great job linking so I definitely wouldn't mind deferring to him. Thx for the contest and link, you've got me addicted to these games! :laugh:

Looks like Gary (sonuvabum) is our winner. Gary, I'll give you an option, you can get the nice 5er, or a random sampler pack of 15 average sticks. Care to play "Let's Make A Deal"?

Got plenty o' average sticks. I think I'll take the nice 5'er.

.....and thanks for the nice little contest.

Done deal, I see your addy's in your profile, they'll fly tomorrow.

Congrats

TomJones, if your addy's not in your profile, shoot it to me in a PM, I'll get a consolation pack out to you as well.

Done deal, I see your addy's in your profile, they'll fly tomorrow.

Congrats

TomJones, if your addy's not in your profile, shoot it to me in a PM, I'll get a consolation pack out to you as well.

Very generous of you, :thumbs: addy is in the profile. Once again, I get the feeling its me that should be sending you something for these addictive games. Thx again

This may have been a quick contest!

Yeah posted a little trivia question yesterday along with my anniversary note. Figured it take a couple of hours. Nope. Like 10 minutes and it was over.

We got some savvy individuals out here I guess.

Thanks again.

The guys at work and I used to play this quite a bit, fun game.

b_231754.jpg

Same here. It's been a long time but I think my best score was like 23. Your 26 is quite respectable, especially on short notice.

b_231754.jpg
How the hell you get a 2 on 17 & 18 is beyond me, those two holes kill me. Great score Jonas.

DC# 0103 8555 7499 5867 6309 = Jay
DC# 0103 8555 7499 6916 2068 = Gary

Congrats guys.

Wade

Well done Gary. Space man Spiff would be quite jelous :whistling:

Congrats :thumbs:

Billy

Damn, a guy on my motorcycle site was just giving me directions on this game, he can score 18 at will. I nailed 17 & 18 on the first try with his directions. Pretty wild, I guess he's played it a time or two!

Very nice contest Wade, :thumbs:
Congrats Guys! :thumbs: