• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody use flickr.com

cuppajack

I know there are a few members who are (at least) hobbiest photographers, does anyone use flickr to share their pics?

After getting a new dSLR and upgrading to a 'pro' account on flickr I've been using it more and more, and cigar pictures have started to crop-up in my 'photo stream.'

Ipersonally use smugmug.com , but I also know a bunch of people who have had good luck with flickr.

New camera takes some great pictures! I don't have any pictures on Flickr, but added your page to my account.

New camera takes some great pictures! I don't have any pictures on Flickr, but added your page to my account.

Thanks Matt!
I've only had it for about a month and still very much getting the hang of it. But it makes taking great shots pretty darn simple.

Scion driver. Very cool. I have an xB.

I thought I was the only Scion driver on the site! How do you like the box?
I love the xA, and my wife has fallen for the xD... I'm trying to talk her into getting the new xB2, i think they are the coolest looking car on the road...

I love it, except for the small engine. I know a guy who had the old xB, and just traded it in for the new one. I called him a traitor, but he said if I ever drove it, I would do the same. The new engine is supposedly that much better.

You actually get a free account on flickr with an At&t Yahoo High Speed Internet account. Just use your Yahoo login at flickr.com. If anyone is interested in getting access send your address to my work email below and I can see if it is available in your area. You also get some other cool stuff like a free launchcast account and free wi-fi at all At&t hotspots which are most airports and McDonald’s. The packages start at $14.99.

tm9059@att.com

Ipersonally use smugmug.com , but I also know a bunch of people who have had good luck with flickr.

This is what I use also. Unlimited amount of photos you can upload. The prints you can order from the site come out really well too.