• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone feeling generous? Win a 5er of CC's

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
If so and you wouldn't mind clicking the link and dropping a few dollars I would greatly appreciate it and you could win a CC 5er!

My brother in law is a Police Officer in Derry where I live and the Department is doing the polar plunge to raise money for the Special Olympics in a couple weeks.

For you warm climate people ( @ConDaddy ) the polar plunge is when you run into the ocean or jump in a pond in the winter here in NH. The Lake in my town is the one that is the place for the plunge this year and it still has 10" of ice coverage so I am told the Fire Department is going to cut it open for them to then jump in... We will see!

On to the winnings. This will be a random draw and we will have 3 winners. Every $10 you donate will get you one entry into the drawing. After you donate you must then post in this thread how much you donated. As I don't have access to see who donates what this will make it easier for me to track here for the drawing. If you don't post here you will not be entered into the drawing!

Thank you all and Cheers!
Paul

Paul,

Thanks for sharing this. We had the Plunge in KY. I loved this event. Special Olympics and the “Torch Run” were my thing. Awesome organization and great group of athletes.

I sent $106 his way. Looks like he’s leading his team in donations. Job well done.

Floyd T

Outstanding guys thank you very much! I’ll start a list of entries later today!

Done, Sorry I was off the boards this weekend. Looks like he is well into 1st place for his team. Had to make sure he stayed there

To try to boost participation in this, I make this offer. From here til Friday, if you pledge an odd $5 amount, I’ll cover your additional $5 out of my pledge, and you get my ticket. Paul will hafta track this.

Example: you donate $15. I give you $5 from mine, and you get two tickets to win seegars. I go from 10 to 9 chances. Make sense? I gain nothing and you can earn an extra chance to win.

Thanks for reading. Let’s throw a few more 💰💰 to Special Olympics.

Floyd T

To try to boost participation in this, I make this offer. From here til Friday, if you pledge an odd $5 amount, I’ll cover your additional $5 out of my pledge, and you get my ticket. Paul will hafta track this.

Example: you donate $15. I give you $5 from mine, and you get two tickets to win seegars. I go from 10 to 9 chances. Make sense? I gain nothing and you can earn an extra chance to win.

Thanks for reading. Let’s throw a few more 💰💰 to Special Olympics.

Floyd T
Love you buddy!