• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone From Allentown/Bethlehem, PA?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Hey just wondering if anyone is from Allentown/Bethlehem, PA?

If so have anyone of you been to the Federal Bar & Grill?

More cigar related questions to follow :)

no. but i have a buddy frank mayo that's up
there right now.might be working at bethlehem
steel. haven't heard from him since he left.
if you run into him, tell himm to give me a call!

todd

ellman is from alburtis, that's very near Allentown/Bethlehem.

Bethlehem is home of one of my favorite places on earth CigarsInternational :thumbs:

I used to spend some time down there in my college days, at Muhlenberg and Lehigh. I remember waking up on the couch in a fraternity house at Lehigh after a St. Valentine's Day party...........

Never mind :D

Nope, but I ate lunch at the Allentown service stop off the PA Northeast Turnpike last weekend. :)

coventrycat86 said:
ellman is from alburtis, that's very near Allentown/Bethlehem.

Bethlehem is home of one of my favorite places on earth CigarsInternational :thumbs:

I used to spend some time down there in my college days, at Muhlenberg and Lehigh. I remember waking up on the couch in a fraternity house at Lehigh after a St. Valentine's Day party...........

Never mind :D
Cool!

I went to Lehigh :) CI is the place right on Main Street right?

I was there last week. my friend work's there I'll be there this week I'll have to make a stop at CI & holt. :)

Not from PA, but I think you guys are close enough for a North East Coast HERF. :0

Okay CaptainB, we're taking names for a Northeast Herf:

CoventryCat86
CaptainB
Fast4Dr
ellman
Bobbyson1a
Ludwig

You gotta get Ross Teranova to show up too.
wk-mang has a cigar pal here in Connecticut, maybe he'd be interested too

Shadow and some of the Maryland guys like Lumberg might be up for it as well.

Either that or we ought to plan on getting to the Holiday Herf @ Jr's in Whippany, NJ on 12/5 - 12/6

I'm going to do my best to get to that one.

I am planning to attend the Holiday Herf in Whippany. I have email the guy running it but have yet to hear back from him. I would defintely be interested in meeting up with some of you fellow CPers. I met up with Captain B last night and we had a great time just BS'ing over some food and drinks :)

Fast4Dr said:
I am planning to attend the Holiday Herf in Whippany. I have email the guy running it but have yet to hear back from him. I would defintely be interested in meeting up with some of you fellow CPers. I met up with Captain B last night and we had a great time just BS'ing over some food and drinks :)
You won't be getting any return e-mail. See update under Holiday Herf.

No HERF yet.... I am from Western NY, Allentown/Bethlehem/NJ is 5hrs away, plus I will be moving very shortly! :thumbs:

I met up with Captain B last night and we had a great time just BS'ing over some food and drinks

DANG IT, I wished I coulda joined you two yesterday, sounds like it was a good time.

As a consolation, I smoked four cigars last night playing cards, a Ramon Allones Gigantes, a LGC habana, an Oliva robusto (thanx jolly!) and oh I forget the last one.....it was late but I remember that it didn't taste like much after smoking those three bad boys (FULL bodied) ahead of it!!

Looking forward to the Holiday Herf. :)