• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone get a free lighter?

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
Went to my mailbox and found a small parcel from Asia with my name on it. In it was a lighter with the vendors name on it. Triple flame too!

Anyone know who sent it because I don't order from them? It was a super nice gesture and much appreciated, don't know what I did to deserve it.

Thank you!

Dave

Tis the season for giving, and maybe touting for business,or perhaps someone who has their heart in the right place. Just enjoy the gift and be thankful it was a lighter and not something more dangerous, it's a strange world we live in.

Went to my mailbox and found a small parcel from Asia with my name on it. In it was a lighter with the vendors name on it. Triple flame too!

Anyone know who sent it because I don't order from them? It was a super nice gesture and much appreciated, don't know what I did to deserve it.

Thank you!

Dave
I think I got the same thing in today.

Was it black and yellow?

Maybe it's a new store in Hi (since you both are in Hi), that is looking to build a customer base...

yeh, James it's the same one.

After some digging around, it's their way of reaching out to customers. If only their cigars would make it past customs. :laugh: :angry:

I got the same one. Last year I got one as well. Tri barrel with a punch in the end of it.

I have ordered from them though, so it's weird if you have not and still got one. Good company to work with in my opinion

Nope. Havn't used him in a while.

no_soup_for_you.png

:sign:

I received my wonderful lighter in the mail today. It was a pleasant surprise, and I'm grateful. I've used this vendor quite a bit with no issues at all. I've always received my merchandise with never any problems. In fact the lighter was in the mailbox right next to an order I placed just a few days ago. :)
:thumbs: to good customer service.

Jason

No s**t, that's what the thing on the bottom of the lighter is, a punch? Now that's handy, I wish I had realized that.

Got mine. It's actually a decent lighter.

I think they work with another retailer and that's how they got your info.

Thats cool guys, we dont get anything like that happen in Oz. Enjoy