• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone know "hudaddy"?

Hey guys, new member on cigarpass, but been a member of other forums (like cigarasylum, botl.org, and others since 2008 ). I haven't been active in forums for many years (but still smoking regularly).

Actually, just realized I joined here since 08 as well, but never posted. You can probably see my super old posts on those other forums.

Is there some sort of risk to selling to him? If he sends you the money zelle he can’t get it back any way so just make him pay first then send. Not like this is eBay where he can get you kicked off or something lol

Is there some sort of risk to selling to him? If he sends you the money zelle he can’t get it back any way so just make him pay first then send. Not like this is eBay where he can get you kicked off or something lol

he then gets the zelle account things are going thru 😉

Actually, just realized I joined here since 08 as well, but never posted. You can probably see my super old posts on those other forums.
My reply to John was because I assumed you contacted him through CP. If you didn't... I understand why we don't recognize you. If you did... then my question is why use this forum?

My reply to John was because I assumed you contacted him through CP. If you didn't... I understand why we don't recognize you. If you did... then my question is why use this forum?
Fair question - I was actually looking up reviews on "bespoke" custom rolls and went down a rabbit hole that led me here. I didn't see his contact info on botl or CA, so just reached out here, where there seemed to be much higher direct engagement. I've been off forums for so long I forgot about the track record that gets built up over time and activity.

Fair question - I was actually looking up reviews on "bespoke" custom rolls and went down a rabbit hole that led me here. I didn't see his contact info on botl or CA, so just reached out here, where there seemed to be much higher direct engagement. I've been off forums for so long I forgot about the track record that gets built up over time and activity.
Fair enough. Thanks for answering and explaining. Most would just bow up and this would become a shit show. I appreciate your transparency. I hope you get what you're looking for.

I’ve heard of people using stolen accounts with Venmo. If fraudulent , that money used to buy whatever would be pulled back from Venmo out of your account.

Without question. Even then, a track record here would be nice before extending account info for transfers. But that's just me.

Floyd T

Maybe it’s time to get back on the forums. It’s a pretty tight knit group here and you seem to be a pretty likable guy.