• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone on Brewgene?

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
Hey all,

A buddy of mine just showed me this app and website called BrewGene, it allows you to look at your friends beers and ratings etc.  The biggest reason I like it is because It has a Buddy Beer Recommendation where you can send each friend of yours a beer to try, rate it and compare it to each other.  I think its a great idea, and the fact that all this can be done on the go with a smart phone makes it extremely practical for me. 

let me know if any of you are on there, my username is same as here: Sweetrice80

David 

Looks like they have it for Droid as well. Its interesting, if I join up, I'll pm ya.

David...thanks for bringing this app to my attention.  Didn't even know it existed.  I checked the app out and decided to sign up.  Looks to be a very cool app.  Gonna get busy reviewing some beers tonight...

thechenman said:
David...thanks for bringing this app to my attention.  Didn't even know it existed.  I checked the app out and decided to sign up.  Looks to be a very cool app.  Gonna get busy reviewing some beers tonight...

No problem, the website is pretty nice too.  I am sure I will be doing some little note taking/rating and some buddy recommendations on my phone.  But when it comes to giving it a decent review I will be on the keyboard typing through their website, since I can type faster than I can finger type (if you know what I mean).

David 

I definitely hear you on that front.  Rating is easy on the phone...typing is a whole other story.