• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone started their seeds yet?

MrMaduro

To those who recieved seeds has anyone started yet? let's see some pics. I'll post pics of mine later this week they're mostly germinated and looking good.

Holy crap! I'm glad you reminded me! Where the heck did I put those things...hmmmm.... :D

Started mine a couple weeks ago and have some small seedlings. This weekend the garden will get tilled and I hope everything will get planted. I'm thinking I have 90% germination at least. I'll try to get some pics to post.

DG

Are we talking tobacco here? :laugh:

Time to get going! My daughter has been asking me about it all winter. :D

Wilkey

Jake,
I have these varieties.
Connecticut Shade
Connecticut Broadleaf
Narrow Leaf Madole
Small Stalk Black Mammoth
Goose Creek Red
I did have some Havana #608, but I'm out of these until next year.

Jake,
I have these varieties.
Connecticut Shade
Connecticut Broadleaf
Narrow Leaf Madole
Small Stalk Black Mammoth
Goose Creek Red
I did have some Havana #608, but I'm out of these until next year.

He's got no room. :laugh:

Neither do I. :(

-Jess.

Okay, finally got off my arse and seeds are planted. Let's see what happens!

04-18-08Imported080.jpg

04-18-08Imported081.jpg

04-18-08Imported083.jpg

04-18-08Imported084.jpg

Damn! Time has flown by.....I need to get going with this....

I'd been wondering if anyone had tried this yet. I am interested to see how they turn out. When I was growing up people always grew tobacco around Weston, MO. Supposedly was always a good quality crop. If anyone has any questions I have a friend who's dad grew some for commercial sale and could probably be a good resource.

So, I received some seeds today!

I will look into getting them going in the next few days. Thanks Brian!

My Bad, I took pics with my cell phone this morning and for some reason I can't E-mail them to any of my address. Phone says they sent but it doesn't show up. So I have a camera and will try that tonight.

DG

Hey Shooter, How about some pics!!!!! How tall are you plants.

I get back home around the end of the month and will post em.. Just waiting for the chance of a freeze to be over then I am planting them.

They are about 3-4 inches tall. I was gonna grow em aero-ponically but the baby came along and the fundage got diverted. SO I am gonna plant em outside and go from there.