• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want a big ass Cooler on special?

My local has the 150 qt, with several grooves for shelves, for something like 69.99. Great deal.

for about $40.00 more you can have this huge 165 Qt. Igloo cooler from Costco. The guys price states $80.00, but I just bought one last month for $75.00 not on sale. These things are huge and have slots making it good to slide shelves in.

My link

The boxes are stacked two deep in the picture.

Humidor-Coolidor007-1-1.jpg

for about $40.00 more you can have this huge 165 Qt. Igloo cooler from Costco. The guys price states $80.00, but I just bought one last month for $75.00 not on sale. These things are huge and have slots making it good to slide shelves in.

My link

Damn your coola is full. Send me one of your boxes ok?

I hear that's just one of you're coolers.

Nice- do you smoke them?

My link

How do you keep the RH steady? Don't you just leave it open and stare all day?! :sign:

I've got two of those Coleman coolers from Walmart. Worth every penny. Have them both filled to the brim along with a couple bags of beads. Works great for storage. :) I think it's time to place an order for a third...

I hear that's just one of you're coolers.

Nice- do you smoke them?
Just the tip of the iceberg, but there are members here worse than me. :D

And yes I do! Smoke em and give them away every chance I get.

I just got one(the big one) at a local auction. Used but in great condition. $10!

;)

HA, I just purchased the 70qt for 39.98 with .97 shipping to the house from Walmart. I finely stuffed my 50qt to the brim and have no more room.

I would also like to express how bad ass this cooler is. It's the perfect size!

I bought one of these also, thought it was going to be great but when I did the dollar bill test it failed horribly in the back middle and front middle sections. I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem?