• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Entry fee is a fiver ( valued at min. $40 )

Stipulation is you should be an active member in good standings here at CP for at least 1 year or have one vouch for you if you are a newb.

Comment below if this is something that might interest you.
Thanks.

Can’t believe I didn’t see this @cohibasurfer! Its been a while since I’ve done this but would enjoy playing again. We can probably do it via email if there’s only a couple of us. LMN

Can’t believe I didn’t see this @cohibasurfer! Its been a while since I’ve done this but would enjoy playing again. We can probably do it via email if there’s only a couple of us. LMN
I have a group of around 10 that play. I'll send you the link if you'll message me your email. @smellysell and @StatHaldol and his ringer Wife are in. I was hoping a few of my brother CP'ers liked some tournament challenge, but it doesn't seem so.. But I really would be happy if you joined.

I throw up a prize for the leader before the sweet 16 round starts. The stip is... If I'm leading... no prize...LOL!

It's 2 weeks of fun for like $50 with the shipping included... and you can win. I mean with the likes of Justin and myself playing.... shit... it's candy stealing time from the babies. Plus ESPN has a GRAND PRIZE you can win. 😎

When does the tournament start? (Yes I should know this lol)

I don’t get back home till Sunday night. Would I still have time to get a bracket in? I know I could do it here but I won’t have the time I’d want to give it.

I'll do it!

What is your deadline for the bracket?

Thanks Michael!

I don’t get back home till Sunday night. Would I still have time to get a bracket in? I know I could do it here but I won’t have the time I’d want to give it.
Yes.
I'll do it!

What is your deadline for the bracket?

Thanks Michael!
Jeff the Brackett needs to be filled in by no later than Wednesday March 16th to be safe. You can pick and change your bracket up until tip off of the first game Thursday though. You can sign up now... but can't start picking until after they announce the teams tomorrow. I hope you'll play.

FYI:
If you aren't already registered with ESPN... you will have to create an account.

Ok ok, talked me into it. What do I need to do to join?
Message me your email and I'll send you a link. You may need to register with ESPN before you can join though. Glad you're joining.

Michael,

Are we playing against our group or against the entire freakin world on ESPN? I truly suck at these things! Really, the flippin monkey beats me every year. Maybe I'll have Freefall pick the teams for me. I'm in. Shit!!!!

Floyd T

Michael,

Are we playing against our group or against the entire freakin world on ESPN? I truly suck at these things! Really, the flippin monkey beats me every year. Maybe I'll have Freefall pick the teams for me. I'm in. Shit!!!!

Floyd T
Well we are playing against the world for ESPN's prizes.😁 But, in the group we are playing for 5ers. You need to get in here and finish in front of SmellyFellah. That's the goal. Winning a prize is just tits. There's a couple women playing though that ain't no joke. They don't care about the color of the uniforms.

Last FOG HORN notice for sign ups. The Bracket has been filled with the teams. It's time to dance. Anyone wanting to get in please message me your email. There is 15 entries as of right now. About 48 hours to fill in your bracket(s). It's on the ESPN site.

Last FOG HORN notice for sign ups. The Bracket has been filled with the teams. It's time to dance. Anyone wanting to get in please message me your email. There is 15 entries as of right now. About 48 hours to fill in your bracket(s). It's on the ESPN site.
So, we are playing our little fiver contest against the 15 of us?

Michael,

Floyd T
Floyd, can you tell me how I can contact the monkey?