• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Apple Cider Donuts

It has to be a little cooler for me to enjoy them :thumbs:

Every Wednesday over at Dag Hammarskjold plaza there's a roaming farmers market. One of the vendors has those and also fresh made jelly filled. MMMMmmm they are good!

Must be a seasonal offering, that sounds damn tasty. Too bad we don't have seasons in California, it rarely gets under the high 50's in the dead of winter.

Luv 'em!

We get ours every season after apple picking at Milburn Orchards over the border in Maryland. God I love the Autumn.

Wilkey

Hey Tim we need to do a New England Apple Cider Donut Herf!

Must be a seasonal offering, that sounds damn tasty. Too bad we don't have seasons in California, it rarely gets under the high 50's in the dead of winter.

Oh we have seasons here in California alright just depends on where you live.

Here we have three seasons.

Cold season runs from the end of October to the end of April and we will easily get into the high teens, low 20's on a regular basis (lowest I've seen here was 3 degrees) and snow is not all that uncommon.

Hot season runs May through September when we are generally in triple digits daily.

Windy season - This season runs from January 1st through December 31st. Nuff said

The part I was not understanding was where someone mentioned "multicolored foliage". I'm not familiar with this phenomenon. I thought all foliage came in was one color....brown. ;)

Alright, you guys have convinced me to make some as soon as I can have fried food again.

Gary,
If we do RenFest you have to dress up!
Either as King Arthur or a court jester...

:laugh:

-Rob