• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are we allowed to post penis pics like this? Edit- sorry please ignore

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
So here I was, waiting for my chocolate edible penis to arrive when I heard something go off up the road. Apparently the mailman had been trying to sneak a look at packages before dropping them off and he happened upon a MOAB addressed to me.

Thank you for this Chester! I have never tried any of these and they look absolutely amazing. Great hit brother!

P.s. - yeah, you all opened this post

Edit: SORRY! I just realized these were ones that I bought! Sorry Chester and guys! My bad

So here I was, waiting for my chocolate edible penis to arrive when I heard something go off up the road. Apparently the mailman had been trying to sneak a look at packages before dropping them off and he happened upon a MOAB addressed to me.

Thank you for this Chester! I have never tried any of these and they look absolutely amazing. Great hit brother!

P.s. - yeah, you all opened this post

Edit: SORRY! I just realized these were ones that I bought! Sorry Chester and guys! My bad
Lmao to much sauce for you this holiday