• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aruba

JBL11183

Lurker
My cousin is going to Aruba on Monday and is a fellow cigar lover. I told him I would ask you guys if anyone knows where he can pick up some sticks out there. I told him to be real careful because alot of place cell fakes and what not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I went to Aruba in August for my honeymoon. I picked up a bunch of sticks at Aruhiba Cigars. Their cigar shop was pretty cool. They apparently roll their own Aruban cigars which I found mighty tasty. I purchased a few CC's and they looked legit but I'm not to familiar with CC's. I would definitely recommend picking up a few of their Aruban cigars though. I also picked up a couple of their hand made cigar boxes which look really awesome.

My cousin is going to Aruba on Monday and is a fellow cigar lover. I told him I would ask you guys if anyone knows where he can pick up some sticks out there. I told him to be real careful because alot of place cell fakes and what not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

in what is called te "high rise" district....nearest al the larger hotes and resrts....there is a new little jazz club located down the main avenue in the direction away frm the airport. Out in front of the plaza where the jazz club (and TGI Fridays) is, was a smalled cigar shop. Some of the best prices on the island that I have found, and I go there quite a bit. They will ship, and had some cool things there. The other well priced shop was actually in "downtown proper" if you will, and his store front was decent, but the cigars that sat in the sunlight seemed to be much dryer than the ones on the inside shelf.....gee, I wonder why, LOL. Tel your brother be well and enjoy it, Aruba is awesome.

There is a LCDH (La Casa De Los Habanos) in downtown Oranjestad. He should go there and purchase his ISOMS from there. I would not look to purchase from anywhere else. We visited last March and had a pretty good time while there. Make sure and tell him to try the Balashi beer. It's the beer they brew there. It will also be cheaper than purchasing BL which actually comes in 10oz cans rather than 12oz like back here in the states.

Both of the spots I spoke about have legit ISOM's. I have experienced them there, and you can speak to them about postage, etc. Although a smaller shop, the gentleman by the cuban club and TGI Fridays in the high rise district had a better selection of the specialties you are loking for.

There is a LCDH (La Casa De Los Habanos) in downtown Oranjestad. He should go there and purchase his ISOMS from there. I would not look to purchase from anywhere else. We visited last March and had a pretty good time while there. Make sure and tell him to try the Balashi beer. It's the beer they brew there. It will also be cheaper than purchasing BL which actually comes in 10oz cans rather than 12oz like back here in the states.

Best advice in this thread so far.

Both of the spots I spoke about have legit ISOM's. I have experienced them there, and you can speak to them about postage, etc. Although a smaller shop, the gentleman by the cuban club and TGI Fridays in the high rise district had a better selection of the specialties you are loking for.

Why don't you go pot an introduction? Perhaps if we knew a little more about you, your recommendation would carry a little more validity.