• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG

Mike_D

Anyone ever had one of these? A friend of mine recently did & said it was a step above the VSG...which I love.

Any thoughts? The few prices I can find are all insane.

Anyone ever had one of these? A friend of mine recently did & said it was a step above the VSG...which I love.

Crazy expensive, yep.

I like the Churchills. Are they worth the price? Well, the last one I had was. The one before that was not...

I've only smoked one Mike. Wasn't impressed much. Some of the brothers here recommended I lay them down for a while before smoking it again. I have two left and I'm not thinking of touching them for quite some time.

I've never had the ESG, but loved the VSG I had a while back. I remember Greg (Kingantz) saying that he much prefers the ESG over the VSG, so as with any cigar these are subject to your own preferences.

I recently had a #21 that I purchased as part of a sampler. It was very good, but as you already know it's not the cheapest smoke out there.

With that said, it is worth trying IMHO.

PM me your address and you can find out for yourself.

I know it was kind of an open ended question...just couldn't find much about them on this ultimate research site. Thanks for your help.

I guess I just might have the give the ESG a shot. The only thing holding me back was the price (I do enjoy the VSG tremendously).

I won the lottery yesterday :D and bought one... Seriously, I swear. It was the smallest one, thought it was real nice until I pulled off the band with a big chunk of the wrapper.. :angry:

I've only smoked one Mike. Wasn't impressed much. Some of the brothers here recommended I lay them down for a while before smoking it again. I have two left and I'm not thinking of touching them for quite some time.

My experience exactly Israel.

- Tim

I think they're a really good cigar. Perhaps they are overpriced but I enjoy them more than say, the God of Fire and some other über-expensive Fuente offerings.

I've had a couple of them and I seem to prefer the VSG over the ESG.

I was trying to find information on these myself but they were a tad steep for my pocket and the only reviews (outside of here) I found weren't favorable when compared to the VSG's which are at the top end of my favorite list. Can't find them locally... :(