• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton VSG available at Uptown Cigar

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
The holidays are here! Right now, I have several different sizes of Ashton VSG. We charge MSRP for these sticks, and I have some available in boxes. Give us a call, we'll be more than happy to help. Also, we have plenty of Padron Anniversary series available (both 1964 and 1926). Happy Holidays everyone at CP!

Israel M.

Uptown Cigar Company
www.uptowncigar.com
877-238-1172

The holidays are here! Right now, I have several different sizes of Ashton VSG. We charge MSRP for these sticks, and I have some available in boxes. Give us a call, we'll be more than happy to help. Also, we have plenty of Padron Anniversarios available (both 1964 and 1926). Happy Holidays everyone at CP!

Israel M.

Uptown Cigar Company
www.uptowncigar.com
877-238-1172

MMMMMMMMM....popcorn! (In my best Homer Simpson voice)

While it is a first post, they are new vendor to the boards. Website looks like they have been around for awhile

Thanks for the correction. We are used to the original name, but we've now changed the posting. Thank you.

Thanks for the correction. We are used to the original name, but we've now changed the posting. Thank you.

:laugh:

I wasn't referring to the spelling of "annivesary" but instead, your use of anniversary as it relates to Padron 1926 Serie.

Uptowns been around for some time.

Not used to them on this board(new)...but I believe that are legit.

edit:
actaully, I heard about them a while ago when talking to someone....
the person didn't have anything bad to say.

I'm sure some NYr's know about the store.

Israel - it would be nice to see an 'introduction'...tells us more about Uptown, please.

Thank you grateful1. We have been in business for over 10 years, and I have been here at Uptown for about 8 of them (family business). I'm kind of new to these forums, but I will post an introduction. Thank you all for the postings and for the tips I've been getting. They can only help. Take care everyone!

Israel M.
israel@uptowncigar.com

Uptowns been around for some time.

Not used to them on this board(new)...but I believe that are legit.

edit:
actaully, I heard about them a while ago when talking to someone....
the person didn't have anything bad to say.

I'm sure some NYr's know about the store.

Israel - it would be nice to see an 'introduction'...tells us more about Uptown, please.

Gary, I for one will vouche for Uptown as a number of us regulars from Schlesingers have been up to visit them. We've enjoyed thier cigar events and they treat you like family every time. Israel, to break the ice though, you may want to go to the "Introduce Yourself Here" section and let everyone know a little bit about yourself anf Uptown........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Thanks a lot Charlie. I appreciate your comments about Uptown Cigar. I will definitely post an intro for me and for the shop.