• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATF Tobacco Auction for Licensed Dealers Only

LarryH

Stogiesaurus
I receive emails on a regular basis from the Treasury Department about government auctions. This appears to be a huge auction of over 260 pallets of seized tobacco products. I looked at some of the lots and thought that they could be of interest to our retailers. Most are the White owl and Swisher Sweet variety but lots 35 and 37 look pretty good. I didn't go much further. I'm a little suspicious of the number of pallets that are being sold so I would strongly recommend that you verify the validity of the sale. You really should inspect the pallets first. The location is East Taunton, MA. I'm pretty sure we have a few retailers in that area. Here's a link to the auction website. Scroll down to the " By Order of ATF" listing.

http://ricklevin.com...e-Auctions.aspx

I hope I'm not out of line posting this here. Our retailers are really good to us and I didn't want to let THEM miss out on a good deal.

Larry

If there are actually premium cigars to be had, I'd be concerned with the storage conditions.

I'm with you, Jake. No telling when this crap was seized and how long it's been sitting in a warehouse. Besides, most of the stuff looks like Altadis mass market crap, i.e. Swishers, Dutchies, chew, etc...

yeah, I searched and there is one box of Padron's in the whole bunch!