• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATL.SMOKERS.PIPE

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
For those of you looking for more info on pipes and tobacco give this newsgroup a try. It's a large group, lots of info, and some heads up on nice deals. Like the 22.95 meer I ordered yesterday. Brand new block meer! :thumbs: I'll let ya know how it smokes later. If you want to look now here's a link.Click here

Very nice!! I can't stand those "Old Sailor" or "Eagle Claw" or...well, you get the idea.

And thanks for the link to the newsgroup. :)

Hey, when you get that pipe, I'd be interested in your views on the bit. It looks fairly thick, which I don't care for but if I'm wrong, I'd definitely consider one of those.

The meer arrived today, looks good, not outstanding but for 22.95 shipped wasn't expecting it to be.
Size as follows:
LOA 5 1/4"
Bowl is 3/4 x 1 inside
Bit is 3/8 thick x 5/8 wide

Pipe is very light and easy to hold in my teeth. Appears to be machine made and at the price point probably is. It's a bit smaller than I hoped, if ordering again would go for the large size as this is a medium. Will load it up and give it a trail run sometime later and let you know how it smokes. 3 different tobaccos came today also so no lack of choices. :p

I have one like that! Slightly different though, as it's silver plated and has a little lever cap thing that comes off.