• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanta B&M Closing

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
I frequent a small B&M near my office at lunch. Nice place to have a mid-day smoke. Stopped by today and learned he is closing on Friday, July 31. Business has been slow, and his landlord is doing nothing to work with him, so he is shutting his shop down.

He is offering buy 3 get one free deals. He has a good selection of Ashton, CAO, RP, Olivia, and others. He is work a deal.

He is also selling offer fixtures, ashtrays, humidors, cigar store indians, lighters, hookahs, etc.

He has a beer cooler, bar stools, chairs. Basically if its not sold by Friday the landlord gets it.

So any BOTL in the ATL interested in helping a good guy and fair dealer out, here is his address:

Smokers Paradise
4090 Johns Creek Pkwy # B
Suwanee, GA 30024-1260
(770) 814-2155‎

Cparker

I have no affilliation with the store nor do I receive any compensation for this post, just trying to help a friend out.

Thanks for the info!
I'll go check it out...
Though times... =(

i too will check this out and probably end up giving him a call. Hang in there brothers.

Thanks for the heads up, Chip. I'll go by there tomorrow.

Guys... when you do go, I don't think you should mentioned that you find out that he is going out of biz...
It came up in our discusion... don't think he liked that very much and from what HE said he is not going out of biz.
I am not calling anyone a liar but hes selection on buy 3 get one wasn't that great IMHO
BUT he does have 40% off accessories and i did get my case of Casa Magna (Toritos 4 3/4 By 60) at a good price (again IMHO)

Have fun guys!