• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention on Deck

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Gentlemen:
In approximately six weeks we will be celebrating the social event of the year, the USN Hospital Corps birthday. I would like all of you to celebrate with me. To facilitate that, I would like to send you a cigar to be smoked on June the 17th to honor the men and women who have served you during your enlistment.

After doing a search I find that I have addresses for AVB, Devils Milk, Pre-embargo, and Kevpriest. I do not have addresses for Miami Cubano,and Nullsmerf. Would you please pm me your addys. Also , any other Jarheads and Squids that I am not aware of should do the same. Thank you for your cooperation.

That is all.

Doc.

What a guy! I'll definitely smoke one, especially in honor of those corpsman that helped us all out when we needed it.

KevPriest

I broke the Navy tradition in the family and went Army. After hearing the stories from my dad being a Torpedo man, Uncle on a Frigit, and my brother a Sea Bee. But that wont stop me from torching one up anyways on that day. :laugh:

My brother is in the Navy, and I will definitely light one up for him and all our other brave service men/women!

My honor, anything for the (Hospital) Corps!

My Dad served for 28 years in the Navy - so you could imagine he was not to thrilled when I went Army.
But in any case - I'll smoke one for him on that day as he can't anymore.

Ron

Go Army! Beat Navy! Hehe, just kidding guys, have a good smoke, well deserved.

Hi, Doc! Have a Happy USN Hospital Corps Birthday! My PM has been sent. Thank you, Doc! Regards, knightlaird

Doc, What a great gesture, thank you. I'm humbled to be included alongside yourself, AVB, Devils Milk, Kevpriest, Miami Cubano, and Nullsmurf. I would be happy to join you in celebrating the USN Hospital Corps birthday.

Like so many, I have a deep appreciation for those who serve or have served this country but I have a special appreciation for those who serve the ones who serve. Thank you Doc.

And btw, I really enjoy your history lessons. :thumbs:

I'll definitely light one up!!! As a prior dirt sailor, I salute the corpsmen.

Doc, What a great gesture, thank you. I'm humbled to be included alongside yourself, AVB, Devils Milk, Kevpriest, Miami Cubano, and Nullsmurf. I would be happy to join you in celebrating the USN Hospital Corps birthday.

Like so many, I have a deep appreciation for those who serve or have served this country but I have a special appreciation for those who serve the ones who serve. Thank you Doc.

And btw, I really enjoy your history lessons. :thumbs:

Preembargo,

I could not have said it better myself. :)

Doc,

I am honored and will do as such. Thank you.

Brad

Bump for straglers.

Also, I'm planning on getting out the party pkgs by the 1st of June. My wife , former LCDR N/C, is working on the party hats. She's pretty crafty so I'm anxious to see what she comes up with. I did mention you had to wear A hat didn't I ? Just think MASH the movie. :laugh: By the way, MASH, the movie and TV show ain't that far fetched. We really are that crazy. :0

Doc

OK, so far here’s the guest list for the First annual Cigar Pass USN Hospital Corps cyber Birthday Party: AVB, Nullsmurf, Devils Milk, Kevinpriest Knightlard, preembargo, chito a,Jim D and yrneh

I know for a fact there’s a couple of new Marine members who may be too shy to sign up because they haven’t been here that long. NOW HEAR THIS: This is not about being a member of a cigar board. It’s about being shipmates. Please don’t hesitate to PM me you’re addys.

Doc.

Please allow me to participate and wish a Happy Birthday to the Hospital Corps. There will definetely be a celebration and I am honored to be able to participate.

Hey Henry, do they still have Turkey bars in Japan?
:whistling: Love them gobblers :laugh:

Doc,

Sorry for my ignorance Devil Doc, but to answer your question, yes there are still around and some serve a mean slice......or two. :whistling:

Doc, it would be an honor to join in the celebrations of the Hospital Corps birthday.

A special thanks to you, and to the other corpsmen around the globe.

Semper Fi

Much appreciated Doc. Just happened to notice this thread...thanks for bumping it. :thumbs: It will be an honor for me as well to join this outstanding celebration.

Nothing like the ones in Subic. These youngin's don't know what they've missed. :blush:

Hey Henry, do they still have Turkey bars in Japan?
:whistling: Love them gobblers :laugh:

Doc,