• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATTENTION SOCAL BROTHERS........!

Charley

The Coolest Guy You Know
Announcing the first (and maybe last!)

SoCal Cigar Pass Pre-Apocalypse Herf!

Thursday, December 20th 2012

Monrovia Double Tree Hotel

7:00pm

It's time to embrace the horror! That's right guys, the end is near. So lets get together for some smokes as we kiss it all goodbye. I know it's gonna be cold and ther might be a little rain but if you can't handle that then what the hell are you gonna do when the asteroid hits, releasing the death virus and the zombies start crawling out of the ground! Now don't forget to bring your best sticks. You know, those cigars that have been sitting in your humidor forever, just waiting for that super special occasion. Well you better smoke em now because, in the words of the immortal Apollo Creed:

"There is no tomorrow!"

Aw, I can't make Thursday :(

Let me know if we can herf ON the apocalypse... Or a day before the last day?

Otherwise - live it up guys, it's been great knowing you! :sign:

Dangit! The 20th happens to not only be my daughters birthday, but also my wedding anniversary. With that said, if I make plans to do anything other than to spend time with the family, the wifey unit will make sure it will be the end of the world for me. That is assuming the zombie infested asteroid doesn't get me first. Have fun gents. I wish could be there.

So its just us three again????? WTF SOCAL BROS??!!!! Whats happened???!!!

I'd be down to herf tonight or ON the apocalypse! Just had a thing Thursday :(

I'm gonna be super lame and cancel for tonight. The world is conspiring to give me a cold and sitting outdoors with this crazy cold snap doesn't sound smart. Too many things coming up that I need to be well for. Sorry guys.

Only 2 herfers for the SoCal herf... it really is the end of the world.

SoCal HERF scene is dead...it seriously sucks, but this city is too sprawling to make it convenient for anyone to show up except weekend or Friday, and then most of us have plans anyways. Plus... about 75% of the guys who used to go all the time, no longer participate here on CP. So...yeah.

Sorry to hear the turn out was so poor, Billy. That's just too bad with all the guys that smoke out here. Coordinating a day that works for everyone always seems to be a chore, if not impossible. I wish there was an answer because I think we all have a great time when we actually do show up.

Sorry to hear the turn out was so poor, Billy. That's just too bad with all the guys that smoke out here. Coordinating a day that works for everyone always seems to be a chore, if not impossible. I wish there was an answer because I think we all have a great time when we actually do show up.

I agree Brett...we do have a blast. Life does get in the way sometimes, and some people have bigger picture things going on...it's understandable that things have quieted down.

I guess I just miss the earlier days. I'll quit whining now! There is a still a good 5 or 6 us who make it happen occasionally, and they're a great bunch of dudes.

ETA: LOL! Posted as Santa. HoHo M-F-ers!!!!!