• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avallo wicks

bmd34202

Hi all. I have an Avallo accumonitor system and need to replace the canister wicks. Does anyone have an Amazon link (or something else) where I could get that material and make my own?

I got something like this and cut it to length. I think that the wicks I used to order from Bob were a little denser (and they were glued into a ring), but these work just as well, and I just wrap it around in the canister. (I have the Set and Forget, so if you need a different size you can just look at others on Amazon and compare sizes)

I got something like this and cut it to length. I think that the wicks I used to order from Bob were a little denser (and they were glued into a ring), but these work just as well, and I just wrap it around in the canister. (I have the Set and Forget, so if you need a different size you can just look at others on Amazon and compare sizes)
Just order one. For the price it’s not hard to try. Thanks

Bob still sells them just incase you want those.