• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVB is right!

Number 18!! what a find!  100 year old whiskey found in Antarctica, but they are putting it back?  

David  

punk_lawyer said:
I am going to start my Winston Churchill breakfasts tomorrow morning...

Winnie only used a drop to "flavor" the water, or make it more palatable or some such thing. Someone he knew got him to start doing that. You might as well give it a go, and become the next president of the USA. I'd vote for you, even though you wear a kilt.

MadMonk said:

Winnie only used a drop to "flavor" the water, or make it more palatable or some such thing. Someone he knew got him to start doing that. You might as well give it a go, and become the next president of the USA. I'd vote for you, even though you wear a kilt.

I wouldn't.

Bsneed51 said:

I wouldn't

I wouldn't vote for you because you send bombs out and then deny it. :laugh:

I'm ahead of my time.