• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avo

khari

Just got back from an Avo cigar dinner at Cabernet. Great time, great food, great cigars. Included in the price was one Avo LE10, one Avo LE08 Tesoro, and one Avo LE04 Legacy. I really enjoyed the LE10 so I picked up a box and got a free ashtray. Avo was there also playing the piano, taking pictures and hanging out. Good time. Anyone else try the LE10?

LE10 was good, but it tarred up on me. I picked up a box. I think they'll be good with age on them.

I like a smaller ring gauge, so the LE08 is more smokeable than the LE09 or LE10, but I like the flavors of both.

Avo's a cool guy, I've met him a few times.

The event was held at Cabernet Steak House in Alpharetta. I'm on their mailing list because I have a locker there.

His event list can be found here.

thanks for the info, but it seems that most events that man. have are not in L.A. I would think with such a high population, that there would be at least 1 over here.

There may be a big population base out there in L.A. but I don't know how many people there are out there that spend alot of money at B&M cigar shops given the taxes and hostile anti-smoking laws out there.

He doesn't go everywhere every year. I saw him twice in Houston last year (one of his Lounges) and he didn't make it out there during his tour this year. Who knows how he decides...

Sounds like a great time!

AVO are some of my favorite smokes! Pretty similar to Davidoffs, but a bit cheaper. Delish. Glad to hear you had a nice time.

Ah, yet another good manufacturer who does not make it out to the MN/WI area. I have yet to attend an event here. It is not THAT cold :sign: