• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Contest

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
Ok BOTLs/SOTLs the wife is due any day now so I want to have a contest. Here is a pic of the wife for Halloween.

7733_186062415933_767785933_3939256_2720529_n.jpg

I will give a 5er to the member with the closest guess of the baby's birthday and time EST. Also guess if its a boy or girl because I don't know either.

Rules:
One guess per person
No edits
No asshats

November 5, 15:35.
I'm guessing boy.

Thanks for the contest, and congrats on the soon-to-arrive bundle of joy!

November 7
ETA - 1:00 am
Girl

Congratulation on your new arrival and thanks for the contest!

congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your baby, get some sleep over the next few days because that will come to an end soon.

November 4th @ 7:11 am and it will be a boy

Thanks for the contest

She's still carring that sucker pretty high. I'll stay Nov. 11, 11 AM and it's a Boy.

Doc.

November 14th. 4:27am, girl.

Congrats, and good luck. Thanks for the contest.

I"m gonna say November 9 at 2:37p.m.

Congrats to you and your wife! Parenthood is absolutely amazing and they grow up VERY fast!

11-06-09 8:38pm. A BOTL. Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

November 6, 9:00 p.m. and that young lady is having a boy. Congrats to you both, best wishes!!

Congrats better herf now! LOl

17 Nov at 5am and a boy!

I am going to go with Nov 10 @ 1835 and I'm going to have to say boy! Congratulations.

Congrats brother and I hope the wife is doing fine. I'm guessing it a boy and he will be born on the 9th of November at 1800(6pm) EST........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

congrats bro :thumbs:
11/12/09 12pm
Big baby boy :thumbs: