• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby number 2 is here

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
My second son decided he couldn't wait another day and just had to come in this world 2 weeks early on April fools day. He is healthy and doing well, but I have not been sleeping much. I thought having one kid was tough; I don't know how we are going to make it with two.

Last night I decided to light up the first cigar since he was born (an eternity for me to wait). It was storming here so I didn't want to break out anything too extravagant due to the moisture. I decided to light up a PSD Especial EL from 2010. I bought them when my first son was born. These have come along ways and I really enjoyed it.

bdaysmoke.jpg

Brandon

very nice congrats, a new cigar smoker is born every day

Way to go Brandon, congrats. Enjoy your sleep deprivation.

Congratulations!

I used to live just down the road in Little Rock, and I do NOT miss that weather this time of year...

Oh man, he's already impatient! Just wait until he hits the teen years... Congrats on your second, Brandon!

That's great news brother, ya gota love that new baby smell.... children are the only real defineable thing we give back to the world in our short excistance here.

Great news, congratulations. Best of luck. I have my second on the way at the end of July. I can't wait until there is two.... :0

Congrats, Brandon! Ditto on the sleepless nights!! Just wait until the teen years!