• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back after long break

Bu11dog

Life’s been a huge kick in the ass. Gone through some really bad stuff and sort of on the other side. Deleted almost all my online accounts and anything that an ex can use against me. Almost forgot I had this place. I’m very much out of the know on whats new and good these days but I do have a nice small collection of aged smokes as having one has been tough with all the work going on trying to pay for attorneys and such.
Speaking of such, I am having IRS problems now (that’s what happens when one person in a marriage doesn’t pay taxes and the other does) and if anyone is an expert in such affairs and is willing to take a few moments to help that would be greatly appreciated. I’ll look at my profile again and make sure there are ways to contact me.

Can’t wait to read about the latest and greatest smokes!!!

Great to see you back!

Welcome back, sorry about your troubles. I hope everything turns out in your favor.

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about you trouble. As far as something new........tried and true is better.

Welcome back, we have travel similar paths. Good luck and take one day at a time.

Welcome back!! Did she let you keep the Lexus SUV?