• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back from Cuba

Of course! Me, the wife and 6 other friends all went to Varadero (Melia Internacional resort). We did not do much except for relax, swim, drink & of course enjoy some cigars on the beach.

Here is a crazy picture of a lightning storm that we got to enjoy on the beach (while smoking a Hoyo epi no.1) on the last night of our trip. The lightning was shooting upwards… never seen that before. And it was like that every 5-10 seconds for more than 1 hour.

1650239594367.jpeg

Here is a list of all I got on this trip…

25 Cohiba Siglo 1
25 Punch Punch
25 Hoyo de Monterrey no.1
6 Montecristo no.5
3 Trinidad Media Luna
1 H.uppman corona junior
1 Quai d’orsay no. 50
1 RYJ edicion limitada 2018
1 RYJ belicoso
1 bolivar Corona?? (not sure the model)

I think that is all. The rest is from my previous trip and my Mother in law bringing back a few last December.

Picture of LCDH in Varadero…

1650240301249.jpeg

And here is a random pic of me showing off (years of training all for this picture)…

1650240456536.jpeg

Very fun week! It was my second time here and I would recommend to everyone. I might be going back in November. I have done many resorts and this is my favorite for sure. 10 minute walk to LCDH is a bonus!

Now that you're back in Canada, does it feel good to be able to walk on your feet again?
😛

Thanks for the info and gorgeous pics! 😍 👍

Ps - The lightning you saw is called ground-to-cloud (GC). 🌩 ⚡

Our Floridian and Caribbean Brothers know it very well and it can be quite a spectacle.. until the sky/lightning turns green that is. That's when you take yourself and loved ones inside. 😬

Just here to show off all these delicious sticks I picked up in cuba. New reviews coming soon!

View attachment 54318
I'm not jealous... jk, totally jealous lol. That's awesome, and I bet it was an amazing experience to visit and hand-pick stogies. I wanted to Cuba back in 2012 but didn't end up making it :( Obviously, the DR and Nica make good stuff, but Cubans just have something special about them to me and many others. So many beautiful cigar histories originating in Cuba.

I'm not jealous... jk, totally jealous lol. That's awesome, and I bet it was an amazing experience to visit and hand-pick stogies. I wanted to Cuba back in 2012 but didn't end up making it :( Obviously, the DR and Nica make good stuff, but Cubans just have something special about them to me and many others. So many beautiful cigar histories originating in Cuba.
Santa went. Maybe you should have picked a job with better international travel, like mine.

Yeah I love cuba and cuban cigars! Going back in april!