• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad Trader

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I traded carddoug a few tins of tobacco for a pipe a while back, sending my end out September 23rd, get a message almost immediately saying he won't be able to ship his end for a few days, no biggie. October 1st I get another PM saying sorry he was busy due to an unexpected move, and would get it out the next day. No word or even replies to messages from me since.

Not a big trade by any stretch, but 3 weeks with no word after receiving your end of a trade seems a bit ridiculous.

Buyer trader beware

Thanks Justin, curious if you'll hear from him now.

Three weeks is plenty of time.

Hopefully he comes forward with a reason for the delay and lack of communication ASAP.

Sorry to hear about your trade troubles,
Paul

Nothing worse then thinking you can trust someone, especially a CP member no matter how big of a trade or deal it is.....and then that happening. $1 or $10,000 worth just really hits you low. I know how you feel. Hang in there, hope he comes through.

extremeXconcepts said:
Nothing worse then thinking you can trust someone, especially a CP member no matter how big of a trade or deal it is.....and then that happening. $1 or $10,000 worth just really hits you low. I know how you feel. Hang in there, hope he comes through.

NO COMMENT

Fixed it for you.  ;)

You were spot on with the "haha" though.

NO COMMENT

Fixed it for you.  ;)

Did you get a PM. I did in a similar circumstance. Seems he doesn't like advice.

Doc

He also caused a huge stir, sometime back, when he tried to make profit on bottles of hard to find hooch.

Devil Doc said:

NO COMMENT

Fixed it for you.  ;)

Did you get a PM. I did in a similar circumstance. Seems he doesn't like advice.

Doc

No I didn't Doc...I don't think he's a bad kid, just a little over zealous at times. 

bfreebern said:
He also caused a huge stir, sometime back, when he tried to make profit on bottles of hard to find hooch.

Here is the thread that Freakburn is referring too. I had to search it out - figured others may have missed it as well.

MilesMingusMonk said:

Here is the thread that Freakburn is referring too. I had to search it out - figured others may have missed it as well.

Well sunofabitch! Wish I had seen that before I decided to trade with him!  :laugh:

smellysell said:

Well sunofabitch! Wish I had seen that before I decided to trade with him!  :laugh:

Exactly why posts such as yours here are important Justin.  So that when searched for, others can see the patterns and reputation. 

I'm wondering if it would be possible to put a trader comments section in everyone's profile?
Similar to OLH....

I'm wondering if it would be possible to put a trader comments section in everyone's profile?Similar to OLH....
If not, we could just create a thread and then you would be able to search under the thread for usernames. But feedback rating would be cool.

This ain't fleabay. If you want to know about someone, just PM someone who's been here awhile. We've been known to keep track. ;)

Doc